For Your Wedding, For Your Life Together.
Learn the SKILLS and gain the CONFIDENCE to dance at your wedding, and at all the opportunities that will present themselves in your future as a married couple.
CLICK HERE To Have Your Questions Answered
Just a few of our 1000+ successful wedding couples...
We started knowing absolutely nothing about dance, and at the end we came out super excited and confident for our first dance together. Everything was explained step by step so it was easy to follow along.
We had lots of compliments regarding our dance and some could not believe that we learned how to dance in such a short amount of time.
-Danielle (& Jeffrey)
Neither of us had any experience dancing (other than in the club) and we didn't want our first dance to be the 'High School Dance' styled hands on hip, sway back and forth...we wanted to look legit!
When it came to our big day it couldn't have been better. We did the dance and were even able to improvise a bit, given some of the tricks Joel & Clara had showed us. Our guests were impressed. Some asked how we learned to dance like that...we were really happy.
-Marshall (& Jennica)
I've always dreamed of dancing at my wedding, but unfortunately my husband-to-be had two left feet and a semi-phobia of dancing. Fortunately we met Joel & Clara, who were magicians.
Eventually a miracle happened and everything came together wonderfully at the moment of truth. We had a wonderful time at every step of the way, and we've grown closer through this little adventure.
-Stella (& David)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you teach choreography to a specific song?
What will we learn?
How will we learn online?
How quickly can I expect results?
How do we get started?
Who Is This Program For?
- Total beginner dancers, who feel uncertain or even foolish on the dance floor and want to turn things around.
- Couples who value having an authentic wedding dance, and don't want a generic, cheezy, cookie cutter routine.
- Couples who realize the future will be full of opportunities to dance and have fun together, and want to seize those opportunities instead of being on the sidelines not knowing how to dance.
- Couples who are busy juggling work, life & wedding planning, and don't want the stress of booking and traveling to dance lessons across town.
Who Is This Program NOT For?
- Couples who don't really care about their wedding dance, and don't want to put any effort into it.
- Couples who don't care about learning to dance together, and would rather avoid any opportunities to dance together in the future.
- Couples who think memorizing and copying professional dancers will be easier and less time consuming than learning how to connect and dance together.
Instant Streaming Lessons
Clear & easy follow-along video lessons that you can watch whenever and wherever you want. Created specifically for total beginners who want to avoid being awkward on the dance floor, these are the lessons you're both hoping for.
We cover the strategy and skills that make dancing together fun and easy for your wedding, and for a lifetime afterwards.
Unlimited Pro Feedback
Yes you read that correctly! You will have unlimited video feedback directly from us, Joel & Clara. Once you join the program, you will have direct access to show us your dancing and ask us your questions at any stage of your learning.
The only way to really know if you're on the right track is to get trusted, professional feedback. Did we mention UNLIMITED?!
Is Your Wedding Worth a Fun, 45 Minute Video Chat?
You've seen us on YouTube, and we're exactly the same on our consult calls: fun, casual and refreshingly helpful. Our goal is to learn about you, your wedding and all your dancing worries, to see if we can help you directly.
Do you want our help? This is NOT a pushy sales call.BOOK A CONSULT VID CHAT WITH US NOW!