For Your Wedding, For Your Life Together.
Learn the SKILLS and gain the CONFIDENCE to dance at your wedding, and at all the opportunities that will present themselves in your future as a married couple.
CLICK HERE To Have Your Questions Answered
Just a few of our 1000+ successful wedding couples...
We started knowing absolutely nothing about dance, and at the end we came out super excited and confident for our first dance together. Everything was explained step by step so it was easy to follow along.
We had lots of compliments regarding our dance and some could not believe that we learned how to dance in such a short amount of time.
-Danielle (& Jeffrey)
Neither of us had any experience dancing (other than in the club) and we didn't want our first dance to be the 'High School Dance' styled hands on hip, sway back and forth...we wanted to look legit!
When it came to our big day it couldn't have been better. We did the dance and were even able to improvise a bit, given some of the tricks Joel & Clara had showed us. Our guests were impressed. Some asked how we learned to dance like that...we were really happy.
-Marshall (& Jennica)
I've always dreamed of dancing at my wedding, but unfortunately my husband-to-be had two left feet and a semi-phobia of dancing. Fortunately we met Joel & Clara, who were magicians.
Eventually a miracle happened and everything came together wonderfully at the moment of truth. We had a wonderful time at every step of the way, and we've grown closer through this little adventure.
-Stella (& David)
Not Just For A
Wedding First Dance...
When planning our 25th wedding anniversary party we knew we wanted to have dancing since we didn't dance at our wedding, but we didn't know how to dance together! We found Joel and Clara's "Natural Dance Method" online and after talking with Joel decided to go for it. It was the best money we've spent on ourselves in our 25 years of being married. What a great investment and fun thing to do for "date nights". It's a gift (to ourselves) that keeps on giving.
Joel and Clara are upbeat and great teachers both from the online video lessons and also personal instruction via chats. The personal feedback is invaluable! The home-base strategy is an awesome way to keep it simple and relaxed. Our guests were very impressed.
Being able to dance together at any time has also put an additional spark in our marriage. It's something that can be done in a few minutes that brings us closer, makes us smile and laugh together. And... SURPRISE! White men CAN dance!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you teach choreography to a specific song?
What will we learn?
How will we learn online?
How quickly can I expect results?
How do we get started?
Who Is This Program For?
- Total beginner dancers, who feel uncertain or even foolish on the dance floor and want to turn things around.
- Couples who value having an authentic wedding dance, and don't want a generic, cheezy, cookie cutter routine.
- Couples who realize the future will be full of opportunities to dance and have fun together, and want to seize those opportunities instead of being on the sidelines not knowing how to dance.
- Couples who are busy juggling work, life & wedding planning, and don't want the stress of booking and traveling to dance lessons across town.
Who Is This Program NOT For?
- Couples who don't really care about their wedding dance, and don't want to put any effort into it.
- Couples who don't care about learning to dance together, and would rather avoid any opportunities to dance together in the future.
- Couples who think memorizing and copying professional dancers will be easier and less time consuming than learning how to connect and dance together.
Instant Streaming Lessons
Clear & easy follow-along video lessons that you can watch whenever and wherever you want. Created specifically for total beginners who want to avoid being awkward on the dance floor, these are the lessons you're both hoping for.
We cover the strategy and skills that make dancing together fun and easy for your wedding, and for a lifetime afterwards.
Unlimited Pro Feedback
Yes you read that correctly! You will have unlimited video feedback directly from us, Joel & Clara. Once you join the program, you will have direct access to show us your dancing and ask us your questions at any stage of your learning.
The only way to really know if you're on the right track is to get trusted, professional feedback. Did we mention UNLIMITED?!
Is Your Wedding Worth a Fun, 45 Minute Video Chat?
You've seen us on YouTube, and we're exactly the same on our consult calls: fun, casual and refreshingly helpful. Our goal is to learn about you, your wedding and all your dancing worries, to see if we can help you directly.
Do you want our help? This is NOT a pushy sales call.BOOK A CONSULT VID CHAT WITH US NOW!
Songs Our Students Have Danced to at Their Weddings
The skills you will learn in our online program are flexible and universal enough to enjoy dancing to any song you want to. Slow. Fast. Country. Pop. Nostalgic. When you have the right strategy and a solid foundation, dancing will be more than just a single wedding dance, it will be a superpower you'll have with you everywhere you go to instantly boost any social setting!
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing (From “Armageddon”) - Aerosmith
- If I Ain’t Got You - Alicia Keys
- I Am Yours - Andy Grammer
- I Choose You - Andy Grammer
- Baby I’m Yours - Arctic Monkeys
- I Say a Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
- Beauty and the Beast - Ariana Grande & John Legend
- And Then Some - Arkells
- Stand By Me - Ben E. King
- Simply the Best (Acoustic) - Ben Haynes
- Grow As We Go - Ben Platt
- Love Like This - Ben Rector
- Eshveh - Bijan Mortazavi
- If I Didn’t Have You - Billy Crystal & John Goodman
- She’s Everything - Brad Paisley
- Can’t Help Falling In Love - Brooklyn Duo
- Tougher Than the Rest - Bruce Springsteen
- Dressed Up In White - CAL
- You Are the Reason - Calum Scott
- You Are the Reason (Duet Version) - Calum Scott & Leona Lewis
- Havana (feat. Young Thug) - Camila Cabello
- Perfect - Camilla Cabello & Nicholas Galitzine
- La Vida Es un Carnaval - Celia Cruz
- How Does a Moment Last Forever - Celine Dion
- The Lady In Red - Chris de Burgh
- Joy of My Life - Chris Stapleton
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
- Fish - Clara C
- Love You Like That - Dagny
- About As Helpful As You Can Be Without Being Any Help At All - Dan Mangan
- From the Ground Up - Dan + Shay
- Speechless - Dan + Shay
- Speechless (feat. Tori Kelly) - Dan + Shay
- 10,000 Hours - Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber
- Best Part (feat. H.E.R.) - Daniel Caesar
- You Make My Dreams (Remastered) - Daryl Hall & John Oates
- The Way You Are - David Choi & Kina Grannis
Sway (Quien Sera) - Dean Martin
- That’s Amore - Dean Martin
- Volare - Dean Martin
- Stay Young, Go Dancing - Death Cab for Cutie
- Latch (feat. Sam Smith) - Disclosure
- What Would I Do Without You - Drew Holcomb & The Neighbours
- Levitating - Dua Lipa
- Levitating (feat. DaBaby) - Dua Lipa
- Hallucinations - dvsn
- When I Look at You - Dylan Brady
- Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind & Fire
- First Times - Ed Sheeran
- Perfect - Ed Sheeran
- Perfect Duet (with Beyonce) - Ed Sheeran
- Perfect Symphony - Ed Sheeran & Andrea Bocelli
- Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Always (feat. Paul Weston and His Orchestra) - Ella Fitzgerald
- Isn’t It Romantic? (Stereo Version) - Ella Fitzgerald
- How Long I Will Love You - Ellie Goulding
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Elton John
- Your Song (Remastered) - Elton John
- Can’t Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
- Don’t Be Cruel - Elvis Presley
- Stuck On You - Elvis Presley
- La Vie En Rose - Emily Watts
- Take My Hand (The Wedding Song) [feat. Will Anderson] - Emily Hackett
- Love Your Love the Most - Eric Church
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- At Last - Etta James
- Real Love Baby - Father John Misty
- Fly Me to the Moon (feat. Count Basie and His Orchestra) - Frank Sinatra
- Love is Here to Stay - Frank Sinatra
- The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
- That Face - Frank Sinatra, Jr.
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli
- Cheek to Cheek - Fred Astaire
- The Book Of Love - Gavin James
- Just the Two of Us - Grover Washington, Jr. & Bill Withers
- Can’t Help Falling in Love - Haley Reinhart
- I Loved Her First - Heartland
- I Choose You - I Choose You
- Can’t Help Falling In Love (Live At Daytrotter) - Ingrid Michaelson
- The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson
- You And I - Ingrid Michaelson
- This Must Be the Place - Iron & Wine & Ben Bridwell
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- I Belong to You - Jacob Lee
- Say You Won’t Let Go - James Arthur
- Incredible - James TW
- Lucky (feat. Colbie Caillat) - Jason Mraz
- This is how you fall in love - Jeremy Zucker & Chelsea Cutler
- Merry-Go-Round of Life (from ‘Howl’s Moving Castle’) - Joe Hisaishi
- All of Me - John Legend
- Conversations in the Dark - John Legend
- Conversations in the Dark (Violin Remix) - John Legend & Lindsay Sterling
- Stay With You - John Legend
- Daughters - John Mayer
- Flesh and Blood - Johnny Cash
- Rose of My Heart - Johnny Cash
- Carry Me Home (feat. Maverick Sabre) - Jorja Smith
- Why Don’t We Just Dance - Josh Turner
- Anyone - Justin Bieber
- Lifetime - Justin Bieber
- Can’t Help Falling in Love - Kacey Musgraves
- Good as You - Kane Brown
- I’m Alright (Theme from “Caddyshack”) - Kenny Loggins
- Can’t Help Falling In Love - Kina Grannis
- Can’t Help Falling In Love (Crazy Rich Asians) - Kina Grannis
- Can’t Help Falling In Love (Piano Version) - Kina Grannis
- Banana Pancakes - Lack Johnson
- Always Remember Us This Way - Lady Gaga
- Is That Already? - Lady Gaga
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You - Lauryn Hill
- Beyond - Leon Bridges
- River - Leon Bridges
- Amazed - Lonestar
- Ends of the Earth - Lord Huron
- What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
- Beautiful Crazy - Luke Combs
- rue Companion - Marc Cohn
- Endless Love (Duet with Luther Vandross) - Mariah Carey
- I’ve Got You Under My Skin - Matt Dusk
- Love Is Easy (Live) - McFly
- When All Is Said and Done - Meryl Streep
- Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
- Everything - Michael Buble
- Feeling Good - Michael Buble
- Save the Last Dance For Me - Michael Buble
- Take Me To Your Heart - Michael Learns to Rock
- Tightrope - Michelle Williams
- Wonderful (The Way I Feel) - My Morning Jacket
- Let There Be Love - Nat “King” Cole
- L-O-V-E - Nat “King” Cole
- This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole
- LET’S STAY HOME TONIGHT - NEEDTOBREATH
- I Put A Spell On You - Nina Simone
- Simply the Best (From “Schitt’s Creek) - Noah Reid
- Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
- Fly Me To the Moon - Olivia Ong
- That’s How Strong My Love Is - Otis Redding
- Maybe I’m Amazed - Paul McCartney
- At My Worst (Nikhita Gandhi Remix) - Pink Sweat$
- Real Thing (feat. Tori Kelly) - Pink Sweat$
- A Million Dreams - P!nk
- Better Place - Rachel Platten
- You Are the Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
- Fou amoureux de vous - Robert Charlebois
- It Had to Be You - Rod Stewart
- I Get to Love You - Ruelle
- Yours - Russell Dickerson
- My Only One (No Hay Nadie Mas) - Sabastian Yatra & Isabela Merced
- Never Stop (Wedding Version) - SafetySuit
- Borders (feat. Lenny Kravitz) - SAINt JHN
- Nothing Can Change This Love - Sam Cooke
- You Send Me - Sam Cooke
- Make It to Me - Sam Smith
- Built This Way (Slow Remix) - Samantha Ronson
- Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
- Let’s Stay Together - Seal
- Beautiful in White - Shane Filan
- From This Moment On (Pop On-Tour Version) - Shania Twain
- Breathless - Shayne Ward
- Everything I Need - Skylar Grey
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) - Sleeping At Last
- Find Someone Like You - Snoh Aalegra
- My Favourite Book - Stars
- Until I Found You - Stephen Sanchez
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours) - Stevie Wonder
- You Are the Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder
- This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) - Talking Heads
- My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
- In My Life - The Beatles
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- I Second That Emotion - The Miracles
- Only You (And You Alone) - The Platters
- Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
- My Girl - The Temptations
- I’ll Be Your Mirror - The Velvet Underground & Nico
- Die For You - The Weekend
- Die a Happy Man - Thomas Rhett
- Little Bitty Pretty One - Thurston Harris
- Willow Tree - Tom Speight
- Dancing In the Moonlight - Toploader
- With You - Tyler Shaw
- Lover - Taylor Swift
- Stay My Love (feat. Sam Palladio) - Uni Healy
- My Boo - Usher & Alicia Keys
- Into the Mystic - Van Morrison
- Can I Have This Dance - Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron
- Heart Attack - Wild Rivers
- River Flows In You - Yiruma
- Rewrite the Stars - Zac Efron & Zendaya
- A Whole New World (End Title) - ZAYN & Zhavia